Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pokemon hoodies

Pokemon Hoodies, or How I Came to a Fuller Understanding of the Joys of Ultra Heavyweight Interfacing.

These were made for the Pokecrawl Pokemon-themed bar crawl at PAX East, Vaporeon for myself and Sylveon for my husband. I let him pick, and that's what he wanted. For practical reasons, I did hoodies instead of kigurmi onesies.








These were fun to make, and an enjoyable departure from my usual practical street clothes sewing. (They make me missing sewing stuffed animals, too.) I got prodigiously drunk at the bar crawl. It was great.


1 comment:

  1. This is a smart blog. I mean it.End the stigma 
    You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.

    ReplyDelete